Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back to School!!

8/26/2010
Can't believe it's already time for school to start again!! (not complaining, just can't believe it!) Kurtis is starting 4th Grade and has Mr. Ellett for a teacher. Katie is starting 1st Grade and is in Mrs. Taft's class. They are both excited and lookin' spiffy!!




You're not supposed to say "cheese" while the picture is being taken, Kurt!!


Okay, I know I'm biased and all, but these are some pretty dang cute kiddos!!


Too darn cute!


Off we go!

I'm on the Community Council for Loa Elementary this year, so I got to take part in the "Back to School Rally!!!" We cheered on the kids to welcome them back and reminded them, we're all on the same TEAM!

Not sure if she's embarassed that I'm there or so excited she can't contain herself! Adorable!


The First-Graders get the first row!


Oh, dear! Poor Mr. Ellett!! These 4th Graders are full of it!


Survived the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment